Have you ever wondered what life is like as a consultant working with Salesforce day…
Do you know what Enneagram Type you are? We have a group of Gearys who love to geek out over Enneagram types & personality tests which got us thinking – which Types might be ideal for our open roles?
- Type 1, The Reformer: Are you rational, idealistic, self-controlled, and maybe a bit of a perfectionist? You might be perfect for our Delivery Manager role overseeing a team of expert consultants.
- Type 2, The Helper: If you’re caring, interpersonal and a people-pleaser, check out our newly posted Administrative Support Specialist role where you’ll support our executive team and help to plan our Annual Company Meeting (you know, when travel is a “thing” again!).
- Type 3, The Achiever: For the success-oriented, driven, pragmatic types, check out our QA Lead position to play a pivotal role in all things Quality and Testing at Gears.
- Type 4, The Individualist: Inspired, highly creative and able to use your individuality to express yourself? Sounds like a candidate for our Senior Consultant role with a specialty in B2B Commerce or CPQ, where you’ll use your skills to guide our clients through complex solutions.
- Type 5, The Investigator: Calling all intense, cerebral types who are perceptive and innovative. We have a Data & Integration Solution Architect position playing a hybrid role scoping and designing new initiatives and coordinating with our implementation team that might be up your alley!
- Type 6, The Loyalist: Engaging. Responsible. Security-Oriented. If that’s your MO, you might be perfect for our Integration Architect role working to design & build complex solutions for the Dell Boomi platform.
- Type 7, The Enthusiast: Busy, fun-loving, and spontaneous, Type 7s have all the fun! You might make the perfect Senior Consultant! Who needs to specialize when you can dabble in all things Salesforce!?
- Type 8, The Challenger: Are you strong, confident, and assertive? Do you pride yourself on being resourceful and decisive? These are exactly the qualities we’re looking for in a Project Manager to help out on the front line of our exciting projects!
- Type 9, The Peacemaker: Easygoing, agreeable, receptive, and reassuring. Who better to lead our Service Cloud projects as a Senior Consultant – Service Cloud specialist?
*Please note that GearsCRM has no affiliation with the Enneagram Institute. I am clearly not an expert, and this post is all in good fun!
If you’d like to learn more about Life at Gears, check out our blog series to learn more about a day in the life of a consultant!