With recent improvements in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP), Chatbots have become an exciting tool for customer-centric organizations. Salesforce is at the forefront of these advancements with their Einstein Bot Platform, now generally available in the Summer ’18 release.
Unlike other bot platforms, Einstein Bot is fully integrated into Service Cloud – it can access Salesforce without Apex, and seamlessly transfer to an Agent without requiring an integration.
Chatbots provide a unique opportunity for organizations to support customers – and prospects – without requiring a real agent on the other end of the conversation.
- Key considerations: Are Chatbots right for you?
- Best Practices for working with Chatbots
- How to roll out Einstein Bot:
- Focusing on the Customer Experience/li>
- Back end configuration<
- Einstein Intent (Natural Language Processing)/li>
- Managing multiple bots with different personalities
- Leverage Knowledge Base to serve up Articles in the chat
- Transfer to an Agent seamlessly with Live Agent compatibility