GearsCRM is always looking to add to the team. We have a small, driven and self-motivated team that likes to work hard but also have fun while doing so. All of our jobs are virtual, work from home positions, with flexible schedules that match your own personal life. Our clients include some of the most exciting companies in the New England area and they are building amazing apps with salesforce. If you’re interested in joining a fast growing, but focused Salesforce consulting company, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated developer with experience in developing Apex and Visualforce applications. The ideal candidate will have over a year of developing Apex and Visualforce, advanced knowledge of web development technologies, have a willingness to learn, and be a positive team player. This will start as a contract position with 20-30 hours a week of work, but can turn into a full-time position.
This will be a work from home position, with flexible hours and very little client interaction. This role will be part of a small development team, where Engagement Managers provide all requirements and configuration so the candidate can focus purely on development.
Candidate must be located in the United States, but the ideal candidate would be in the New England area.
- Develop custom Apex and Visualforce Classes and Triggers for a variety of clients. Development would include creation of test cases with adequate code coverage, and deploying code across instances.
- Experience managing multiple class and triggers in a complex salesforce instance is required. Experience optimizing batch scheduling and design to ensure conflicts do not occur.
- Support of existing deployed Classes and Triggers.
- Experience developing salesforce Apps for the AppExchange would be a bonus.
- Salesforce Certification is a plus but not required.
- Eclipse knowledge and experience in conjunction with Salesforce is mandatory
- Salesforce user and administrator understanding is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude, be able to work with a small team, and be able to multi-task several projects while setting your own schedule to meet deadlines.
- Integration Experience using ETL tools such as Boomi and CastIron is a plus.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.