Happy New Year! Gears is ending 2018 with a ton of momentum and we’re looking to start off 2019 with adding to the team across multiple career opportunities. 2019 is looking like it’s going to be a huge year for us as we continue to expand across multiple clouds. For those of you that don’t know us, we are a Gold Partner of Salesforce based outside of Boston. We’re a virtual company, so every position is a work from home position and because of that we have people across many states. Our primary concentrations are around Boston and Chicago, with big pockets in Tennessee and Texas (including many other states across Central and East regions). 2019 is our 10th anniversary (another reason we’ll be celebrating) and we have partnered with over 400 customers during that time. From a Salesforce stand-point, we attack the hard projects. We love technical challenges as a company, and truly are a company full of Salesforce enthusiasts and geeks. With a really strong focus on Service Cloud (and all of its products like Field Service, LiveMessage, etc.) we also do a lot of Communities, Sales Cloud, CPQ and Pardot projects as well. We are looking for some fellow Salesforce enthusiasts to join our team and help us solve tough customer challenges with the newest Salesforce features and products. Here are the positions we are looking to fill immediately:
- Integration Specialists – As I mentioned, we take on the hard projects. Due to this, the vast majority of our projects involve building integrations from Salesforce to another system such as ERPs, proprietary systems belonging to the customer, merchant services and others. We do so much data and integration services that we built a team dedicated to this called Data Services within Gears. Our Integration Specialist position would work with the other team members on a project, but would be responsible for building out the integrations needed to support the Salesforce implementation. We are both a Mulesoft and a Select Dell Boomi partner, so we will be working heavily on both of those platforms. However, our customers may already own an integration platform, so we are flexible in what we will use. If you love working with integration platforms and connecting systems, it’s going to be tough to find a better position than this.The Integration Specialist position is almost entirely remote and due to this can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. This would be a work-from-home position with potentially some travel. Click here to learn more about our Integration Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Field Service Specialist – Field Service is exploding at Salesforce and Gears is one of the top partners that has been working with Field Service since it launched. Field Service is a unique industry – as well as a unique product – and it takes someone with field experience to really successfully work with customers to implement the product. Working with ServiceMax or Toa and looking to get into the fastest growing Field Service tool with Salesforce? With your industry experience, we will ramp you up quickly on Field Service Lightning and you’ll be ready to go.The Senior Consultant – Field Service Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some travel to customers. Due to this, we are seeking candidates in either the Midwest or Southwest that are closer to our Field Service customers and can get onsite when this is needed. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant FSL Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Communities Specialist – At Gears, we work with Communities on nearly every Service Cloud implementation we do, but we also work with Partner and Employee Communities for all different use cases. Communities is a big part of what we do at Gears, but due to the design work that it entails, it is a unique cloud to work with. Due to that we have a team of specialists that only work on Community projects. If you have worked with Communities in the past, or have website implementation experience along with your Salesforce chops, this could be the role for you.The Senior Consultant – Communities Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant Communities Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: CPQ Specialist – CPQ is one of the fastest growing products for us at Gears and we have also just launched a partnership with Conga to work with complimentary products of CPQ including Conga Contracts, Conga Composer and Conga Sign. If you have CPQ experience or if you’re working with Apttus or Big Machines and looking to jump to the leader in the CPQ space, Gears is the place for you. We’ll get you ramped up on across the entire product suite and work to get you CPQ certified.The Senior Consultant – CPQ Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant CPQ Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Einstein Analytics Specialist – We have been working with Einstein Analytics at Gears since it was originally launched and we are heavy users of it to run our own business. We saw a big increase in Analytics projects in 2018 as the product has become more and more embedded into the Salesforce products. In particular we’re seeing a lot of need for it across our Service Cloud and other Einstein implementations like Einstein Bots. If you already have your Einstein Analytics belt and you’re looking to really expand your knowledge and attack new use cases for Einstein, this is definitely the role for you.The Senior Consultant – Einstein Analytics Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant Einstein Analytics Specialist position.
- Account Manager – Our Account Managers take over after the initial implementation to ensure that our customers continue to expand their Salesforce footprint and take advantage of all of the new Salesforce features as they come out. Typically an Account Manager will manage 2 – 3 customers at a time and become valued experts not only with their Salesforce knowledge, but also the in-depth understanding of those customer’s business processes. If you want to help make customers successful and be dedicated to their growth for the long term, this is the role for you.The Account Manager position is a work-from-home position with very limited travel. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States. Click here to learn more about our Account Manager position.
For all of these positions, we’re looking for fun people that are self-motivated and able to solve hard problems and challenges. We recently finished in to the top 15 small consulting firms to work for at Consulting Magazine and we are very proud of our culture and diversity. If you are up for that challenge and interested in any of these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.