It’s hard to believe, but we’re getting close to the end of 2019, and we are about to wrap up a record year here at Gears. 2019 was our 10th year anniversary and it was a super exciting year for us and we have even bigger plans heading into 2020. We are looking for multiple people to join the team to help us nail these goals and we are actively hiring for them.
For those of you that don’t know us, we are a Gold Partner of Salesforce based outside of Boston. We’re very proud to have been named in the top 10 of the Best Small Consulting companies to work for in 2019 and a big reason for this was our company culture and diversity. We’re a virtual company, so every position is a work from home position and because of that we have people across many states. Our primary concentrations are around Boston and Chicago, with big pockets in Tennessee and Texas (including many other states across Central and East regions). From a Salesforce stand-point, we attack the hard projects. We love technical challenges as a company, and truly are a company full of Salesforce enthusiasts and geeks. We are a true multi-cloud partner for Salesforce with concentrations in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (and all of its products like Field Service, Messaging, etc.) Communities, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Einstein Services, and Pardot. We also have a large integration team that is focused on MuleSoft and Dell Boomi. We are looking for some fellow Salesforce enthusiasts to join our team and help us solve tough customer challenges with the newest Salesforce features and products.
For all of these positions, we’re looking for fun people that are self-motivated and able to solve hard problems and challenges. If you are up for that challenge and interested in any of these positions, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Here are the positions we are looking to fill immediately:
- Senior Salesforce Developer – One of our secret weapons as a Salesforce partner is the strength of our very senior development team. As a company, we work on a lot of the harder projects and they are full of technical challenges that haven’t been done before. Our development team is a key contributor for us attacking these challenges and solving our customer’s requirements with Salesforce. A lot of the focus has shifted to Lightning, but obviously apex is still an important skill. We’re looking for senior developers that can work within complex Salesforce environments and develop solutions across all of the various Salesforce technologies. If you are bored doing the same apex trigger over and over, Gears is the place to sink your teeth into unique and challenging projects. The Senior Developer role is a work from home position with almost no travel. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Salesforce Developer position.
- Senior Consultant: CPQ Specialist – CPQ is one of the fastest-growing products for us at Gears and we have also recently launched a partnership with Conga to work with complementary products of CPQ including Conga Contracts, Conga Composer and Conga Sign. If you have CPQ experience or if you’re working with Apttus or Big Machines and looking to jump to the leader in the CPQ space, Gears is the place for you. We’ll get you ramped up across the entire product suite and work to get you CPQ certified. The Senior Consultant – CPQ Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant CPQ Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Field Service Specialist – Field Service is exploding at Salesforce and Gears is one of the top partners that has been working with Field Service since it launched. Field Service is a unique industry – as well as a unique product – and it takes someone with field experience to really successfully work with customers to implement the product. Working with ServiceMax or Toa and looking to get into the fastest growing Field Service tool with Salesforce? With your industry experience, we will ramp you up quickly on Field Service Lightning and you’ll be ready to go. The Senior Consultant – Field Service Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant FSL Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Communities Specialist – At Gears, we work with Communities on nearly every Service Cloud implementation we do, but we also work with Partner and Employee Communities for all different use cases. Communities is a big part of what we do at Gears, but with the design work that it entails, it is a unique cloud to work with. Due to that, we have a team of specialists that only work on Community projects. If you have worked with Communities in the past, or have website implementation experience along with your Salesforce chops, this could be the role for you. The Senior Consultant – Communities Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant Communities Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant – Not everyone needs to be a specialist. While we are seeing a lot of projects in CPQ and FSL, the bulk of our projects are still Service Cloud and Sales Cloud projects. Most of our consultants came from Salesforce customers – places that weren’t doing enough with Salesforce or were just doing it too slowly. Are you at a customer and wanting to really flex your Salesforce skills more than you currently can today? Or maybe you’re at another consultancy and want to experience the work-life balance of working remotely? Either way, Gears is the place where you’ll have a terrific work-life balance while still engaging in challenging projects across different industries and different Salesforce projects. The Senior Consultant position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant position.