GearsCRM, a fast-growing Salesforce consulting company, is seeking a Salesforce Project Manager for its New England practice. Our Project Managers will work with customers to analyze their requirements, and develop designs for Salesforce projects. Our Project Managers will be teamed with an Engagement Manager to and work with the expanded team of internal Developers and Solution Architects to implement and enhance Salesforce.
This position will primarily be a work from home position, with onsite client visits where required. Due to the onsite visits, the candidate must be located in the New England area, preferably in Massachusetts.
Candidate must be located in New England.
- Salesforce Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and using best practices, crafting a solution with Salesforce that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers to build solutions where needed
- Provide End User Training and Documentation during roll-out
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com. 2+ years of salesforce administration managing an advanced Salesforce instance is required. Exposure to multiple salesforce instances is preferred.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal and Entitlements is required. Live Agent experience would be a bonus.
- Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a bonus and previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Previous Consulting expering is a preferred.
- Strong ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Operational and / or Business Analyst background in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Service required.
- Strong Project Management skills. 2+ Years experience with large project management required
- Ability to document requirements for developers a must. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is a must.
- Strong data management skills a plus. Excel and Data Loader are a must. Demandtools is a bonus. Experience with data consolidations and de-duplication required.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient manner, but also with a team. Different project sizes will determine if the team is one or several members.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.