GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, and provider of consulting services for Salesforce and Salesforce related technologies. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective implementations and enhancements. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing, and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Senior Salesforce Developer with experience in developing Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce applications. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years of developing with Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce, advanced knowledge of web development technologies, have a willingness to learn and be a positive team player.
This will be a work from home position, with flexible hours and very little client interaction. This role will be part of a small development team, where Engagement Managers provide all requirements and configuration so the candidate can focus purely on development.
Candidate must be located in the United States or Canada. No C2C or Contract Candidates at this time.
- Develop custom Apex and Visualforce Classes and Triggers for a variety of clients. The development would include the creation of test cases with adequate code coverage and deploying code across instances using Salesforce best-practice methodologies.
- Develop Lightning components and be familiar with event-driven architecture and frameworks.
- Participate in project team meetings and work with team members to communicate status and determine solutions
- Manage and drive development due-dates and schedules
- Work with project teams as a primary developer, with other internal or customer developers as a team, and as a sole contributor for small projects/tickets.
- Experience managing multiple class and triggers in a complex salesforce instance is required. Experience optimizing batch scheduling and design to ensure conflicts do not occur.
- Experience in developing and architecting Lightning Components
- Experience developing salesforce Apps for the AppExchange would be a bonus.
- Salesforce Platform DEV 1 Certification is a plus but not required.
- Proven ability to research and come up with a technical approach to a new problem
- Experience with one or more Salesforce IDE’s such as Eclipse, VSCode, Welkin
- Must have a positive attitude, be able to work with a small team and be able to multi-task several projects while setting your own schedule to meet deadlines.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.