GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Consultant to support our new implementation projects. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions and manage projects. You’ll partner with our industry-leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers, and Technical Architects to solve complex problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to your clients.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Configure Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com solutions.
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers.
- Effectively manage all aspects of projects and client communications.
- Deliver end user training and documentation.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com. 3+ years of Salesforce administration managing an advanced large Salesforce instance is required. Exposure to multiple Salesforce instances is preferred. Exposure to additional Salesforce Clouds is preferred.
- Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a plus.
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Operational or analysis background in sales, marketing or customer service a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to document requirements for developers a must. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Lightning/Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and Project Management skills. Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.