GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices.
Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Consultant to support our B2B Commerce Practice. In this role, you will collaborate with clients to analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions, and manage projects related to Salesforce’s B2B Commerce Cloud. You will partner with our industry-leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers, and Technical Architects to solve complex problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to your clients.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
- Salesforce Configuration and Design of B2B Commerce Cloud. This would leverage the Lightning Components – standard and custom, and also Visualforce and other tools where needed.
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes.
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and using best practices, crafting a solution with Salesforce that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development.
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers to build solutions where needed.
- Provide End User Training and Documentation during roll-out.
- 3+ years of experience managing an advanced Salesforce instance required. Exposure to multiple Salesforce instances preferred.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce B2B Commerce cloud is a must. Experience leveraging both the Visualforce / tabs and Lightning Template approaches is preferred.
- B2B Commerce Consultant, Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a bonus and previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Strong ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to document requirements for developers a must. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Lightning/Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is a must.
- Experience with web design is a plus. Past projects involving wireframes and website design a bonus.
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner, but also with a team. Different project sizes will determine if the team is one or several members.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves on being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.