GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing, and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is searching for an organized, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Resourcing Manager. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally to manage resource capacity and demand utilizing Cloud Coach as our PSA tool. You will partner with our team of Solutions Architects and Consultants to ensure projects are set up and maintained to ensure resourcing data is accurate. You’ll deftly juggle multiple high priority demands in parallel in a fast-paced environment. You’ll partner closely with the broader GearsCRM management team.
- Monitoring sales opportunities, focusing on skill types, timelines, and quantity of upcoming work to forecast resourcing needs.
- Provide Management Information, as required, to the Business Unit Heads/Capability Leads, Business Operation Managers, and Consultants.
- Monitoring active projects for red flags and coordinate with the delivery team for timely completion.
- Assisting in project set up and maintenance.
- Support setting resource expectations for key business stakeholders
- Maintain team utilization targets and effectively pool and utilize resources from multiple practices
- Place consultants into roles, balancing their development needs with the needs of the business
- Contribute to reporting for utilization trends and forecasts
- Identify recurring issues or changes and address them earlier in future projects
- 3+ years of experience in a professional services environment either in an operations or resource management role.
- Excellent attention to detail and high data accuracy.
- Strategic problem-solving, analytical, and strong project management skills, including the ability to understand the financial impact of relevant decisions.
- Cloud Coach experience preferred, but must have 3+ years working with PSA systems, such as FinancialForce, NetSuite OpenAir, Kimble, etc. as an operational or analytical user.
- Extensive Salesforce reporting and analytics experience is a must
- Ability to translate business requirements/needs into suggested programs and actions.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and volume of requests
- Prior management experience is desirable but not required.
- Strong organizational skills required
- Experience supporting multiple teams and ability to forge strong relationships
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.