GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing, and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is searching for an experienced Salesforce Project Manager to support new implementation projects. In this role, you will be on the front line with clients and collaborate with internal team members to define project milestones, develop and manage project plans, take the lead on client communications, ensure tasks are delivered on time, conduct forecasting and manage budgets. This role may support multiple projects concurrently and tasks will vary based on the project scope.
- Help drive project forward by ensuring internal and external resources are staying on track
- Forecast resources needed on any given project
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Develop and maintain Client status reports
- Set up and facilitate internal and Client meetings
- Identify risks and facilitate internal discussions to mitigate
- Serve as Client point person on communications and the conduit to internal Gears resources
- Manage budget and ensure project stays within budget and “scope creep” is managed
- Other project management tasks, as needed
- 5+ years experience managing complex, technical implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and corresponding technical solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a cross-functional team.
- Proven track record translating customer / client requests into actionable tasks.
- Experience in developing comprehensive project plans.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines at once.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, data migrations and / or integrations a plus.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.