GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices.
Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, self-motivated MuleSoft Integration Architect. The Integration Architect plays a hybrid role, designing integration architecture and guiding integration specialists to build integration solutions for client projects. The architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects, and End Users to develop a proposed solution, and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. The perfect candidate will have experience with multiple middleware applications, is willing to learn and/or work within middleware tools in addition to MuleSoft, such as Dell Boomi and Workato, as well as project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by considering the business environment.
- Design and document the integration architecture and integrations, utilizing design patterns/re-use, best practices, adhering to standards, and minimizing custom development
- You will work with the internal team to collaborate on the design within Salesforce from the data and integration perspective.
- You will lead the team of integration specialists (both onshore and offshore) responsible for building and testing the design you have documented.
- Apply strong project management skills and interpersonal skills in overseeing various concurrent active projects and working with a variety of teams, both internal and external
- Required certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer
- Required certification: MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect or MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect
- 2+ years developing and architecting MuleSoft solutions is required.
- 3+ years of experience integrating with Salesforce required. Broad knowledge of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is beneficial.
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Microservices architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Demonstrated experience with MUnit as well as Java and writing JUnit tests
- Refined the ability to document requirements for developers. Ability to code is not required; however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is required.
- Nice to haves: Experience with multiple MuleSoft deployment models (CloudHub, On-Premise, Runtime Fabric); automated build & deployment pipelines (CI/CD), and following design first methodologies within Anypoint Design Center
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills; experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines at once.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.