GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Dell Boomi Integration Architect. The Integration Architect plays a hybrid role, to help design integration architecture and guide integration specialists to build integration solutions for client Salesforce implementation projects. The architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects, and End Users to develop a proposed solution, and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with multiple middleware applications, including expert-level knowledge with Dell Boomi integration platform, as well as experience in project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
This will be a work from home position with flexible hours. Some travel will be required. The package will include salary, bonus, health insurance, and 401k.
- Coordinate with prospective clients to design and scope Boomi Integrations of potential engagements for GearsCRM.
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- Craft Statement of Work documents and Estimates and coordinate with prospective customers to close the sale.
- Write and present the proposal to the customer stakeholders, including c-levels.
- Apply strong project management skills in overseeing various concurrent scoping initiatives and active projects.
- Experience with Dell Boomi Integration Architecture on Salesforce implementation projects required.
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Microservices architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions.
- Deep understanding of CRM and how Salesforce can be used to support business processes. Broad knowledge of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is beneficial.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Dell Boomi certification highly preferred. Salesforce experience required, and certification preferred.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Proven ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using integrations on Salesforce, and proven ability to identify and implement the most effective option.
- Refined the ability to document requirements for developers. Ability to code is not required; however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is required.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.