GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices.
Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce and process expert to join our team as a Delivery Manager. In this role, you’ll oversee a team of approximately 10 Senior Consultants. You’ll partner with your team to ensure their success in the Senior Consultant role, and you’ll actively facilitate their skill development and career progression. In this position you’ll serve as an escalation point for issues that require senior-level support. You’ll juggle multiple high priority demands in parallel in a fast-paced environment. You’ll partner closely with the broader GearsCRM management team, and you’ll personally ensure that your team fully understands and adheres to company processes and policies.
- Prepare for and conduct meaningful 1:1 meeting with each direct report and full team meetings weekly.
- Assess performance, deliver clear verbal and written performance feedback, and actively coach employees as needed.
- Coordinate with employees to define skill development and career progression goals, and coordinate actionable plans to pursue them.
- Document regular performance reviews and hold regular formal performance review meetings with direct reports.
- Actively solicit feedback from your team, advocate for their needs, and represent their feedback and requests to the senior management team.
- Oversee, from a process and resource needs perspective, active client engagements to ensure project teams are effectively executing on deliverables.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that require senior-level attention; assist as needed in “all hands on deck” situations to ensure employee and project success.
- Critically analyze escalated issues and evaluate appropriate next steps; coordinate closely with Operations, the project team, and the broader management team to implement plans.
- Partner closely with the GearsCRM leadership and broader management team. Fully absorb and effectively deploy company initiatives and manage a team to consistent adherence. Actively drive the team to attain company goals.
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Broad understanding of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce administration required (Force.com, etc.)
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved.
- Operational or analytical background in sales, marketing, or customer service.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor team on requirement and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team is critical.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables while achieving deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience managing an advanced Salesforce instance and/or exposure to multiple Salesforce instances preferred.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.