GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, and provider of consulting services for Salesforce and Salesforce related technologies. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective implementations and enhancements. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing, and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
Data Specialist Summary
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Data Specialist. In this role, you’ll lead technical requirements sessions to create, test and execute migration paths and facilitate data management for clients. You’ll partner with our industry-leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers, Integration Specialists, and Consultants to solve complex problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to clients.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
- Facilitate technical design sessions to identify client migration requirements and processes.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce data design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Build migration processes to achieve client business objectives.
- Implement/Execute data solutions including big data management strategies, data migrations, and data cleansing.
- Analyze and recommend data modeling, mapping, normalization strategy, and design improvements.
- Execute data migrations and data quality efforts focused on completeness, standardization, and deduplication.
- Collaborate with developers and integration specialists on custom solutions.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations.
- Act as a subject matter expert in sales cycles.
- Design and execute detailed test plans to ensure the highest possible quality of deliverables.
- Proven ability to design, optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Exceptional Database skills including Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Database structure and relationships with an emphasis on Salesforce Standard Architecture.
- 3+ years of experience managing an advanced salesforce.com instance preferred with exposure to multiple Salesforce instances an additional positive.
- Knowledge of data migration, third-party deduplication tools, and ETL with Salesforce.
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce
- Strong data management skills required, including experience with data consolidation and de-duplication. Advanced knowledge of Excel, Data Loader, and Deduplication tools required.
- Proven experience designing data mappings and transforming data.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines at once.
- Experience with Master Data Management tools and/or MicroStrategy, preferred.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.