GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Solutions Architect specializing in data and integration. The Solution Architect plays a hybrid role, scoping and designing data and integration initiatives for prospective clients and then coordinating with the team of Engagement Managers & Integration Architects to execute on new implementation and enhancement projects. The Data & Integration Solution Architect will be responsible for collaborating with the core Solution Architect to determine the ultimate solution for the latest customer and/or project and communicating this to the Engagement Manager responsible for project execution.
This will be a work from home position with flexible hours. Some travel will be required. The package will include salary, bonus, health insurance, and 401k.
- Coordinate with prospective clients and existing customers to design and scope potential engagements for GearsCRM.
- Onboard new clients with a discovery session or business process review, including both the GearsCRM team and the client team.
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects to design complex solutions encompassing a broad range of Salesforce and non-Salesforce products.
- Design enterprise solutions on Dell Boomi and MuleSoft platforms adhering to platform best practices.
- Craft Statement of Work documents and Estimates and coordinate with prospective customers to close the sale.
- Apply strong project management skills in overseeing various concurrent scoping initiatives and active projects.
- Note that all prospective clients, the Solutions Architect, are warm referrals. This role does not involve outbound cold calling or cold lead generation.
- This position will require some travel (All travel is currently paused due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic)
- Experience with Dell Boomi or MuleSoft Integration Architecture on Salesforce implementation projects preferred – experience with other iPaaS solutions will be considered
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Microservices architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
Deep understanding of CRM and how Salesforce can be used to support business processes. Broad knowledge of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is beneficial.
- 5+ years of experience designing enterprise integration solutions
- Dell Boomi or MuleSoft Architect Certification preferred
- Salesforce Integration and Data Certifications preferred
- Proven ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using a variety of integration patterns and solutions, and proven ability to identify and implement the most effective option.
- Strong understanding of the level of effort and complexity required for data and integration tasks required.
- Refined ability to document requirements for developers. Ability to code is not required; however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is required.
- Strong data management skills, knowledge of Salesforce data migration and third-party deduplication tools, focused on Salesforce preferred.
Experience collaborating with development resources to identify estimates and prepare Statement of Work documents.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team is critical.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables while achieving deadlines.
- Past Sales experience is not required but is beneficial. Our success derives from architecting quality solutions for clients rather than “selling” GearsCRM or salesforce in the traditional sense. The most important attribute for the successful Solution Architect is the ability to understand a prospect’s needs and then demonstrate how salesforce can be used to solve for the need.
- Have to be fun, energetic, and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves on being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.