GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Emerging Products, and Integration practices.
Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is searching for a professional and motivated Administrative Support Specialist to join our team. In this (almost) virtual role, you will support the CEO and leadership team, complete various Finance functions and be in charge of our physical office in Needham, MA. This position will visit the office at least twice per week and as needed when in-person meetings resume.
This position is a full-time salaried role compensated at $55,000 annually. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K with 5% match, generous paid time off and flexility of working remotely when not required to be in the office.
- Support the CEO and other leadership:
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments. Coordinate travel.
- Produce and distribute correspondence on behalf of leadership.
- Various other tasks as needed.
- Assist in Finance functions:
- Maintain vendor set-up and invoice entry.
- Approve expense reports and categorize credit card transactions.
- Maintain corporate records to ensure compliance with various government agencies.
- Office management:
- Answer phone and monitor company voicemail; distribute messages.
- Distribute mail, file documents (electronically), and take deposits to bank.
- Ensure office has adequate supplies and equipment in working order.
- Ship/mail items on behalf of IT, Marketing and HR.
- Other support functions:
- Assist with contract and insurance certificate management.
- Manage or assist in projects to support company growth and compliance.
- 2-3 years of administrative support experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Office, Excel, Powerpoint) and other scheduling, bookkeeping and project management software can also be very beneficial.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.