Last week was a pretty crazy week for me. To start the week, the Jets…
Despite all of the challenges in 2020, we were able to have a very exciting year here at Gears and we’re looking to build on that in 2021 and have our biggest year yet. We have a lot of ambitious plans for the year and to get there we are seeking new team members in a wide range of positions – from management, to project managers, to a range of different type of consultants.
For those of you that don’t know us, we are a top Salesforce Salesforce Consulting Partner based outside of Boston. We’re a virtual company, so every position is a work from home position and because of that we have people across many states. Our primary concentrations are around Boston and Chicago, with big pockets in Tennessee and Texas (including many other states across Central and East regions), and a growing presence in Canada. From a Salesforce stand-point, we attack the hard projects. We love technical challenges as a company, and truly are an organization full of Salesforce enthusiasts and geeks. We are a full multi-cloud partner for Salesforce with concentrations in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (and all of its products like Field Service, Digital Engagement, etc.) Communities, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Einstein Services, Tableau, and Pardot. We also have a large integration team that is focused on MuleSoft and Dell Boomi. In 2020 we started expanding into other technologies that complement our Salesforce offerings, in particular around the Intelligent Automation space and we are excited for this to be a big focus of ours in 2021.
For all of these positions, we’re looking for fun people that are self-motivated and able to solve hard problems and challenges. We have been posting profiles of different Gearys and what Life at Gears is like. Our latest profile was just posted in January and featured one of our top Field Service Specialists – Bruce Stewart. If you are up for a challenge and life at Gears sounds exciting to you, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Here are the positions we are looking to fill immediately:
- Senior Consultant: CPQ Specialist – CPQ is one of the fastest-growing products for us at Gears and we have also recently launched a partnership with Conga to work with complementary products of CPQ including Conga Contracts, Conga Composer, and Conga Sign. If you have CPQ experience or if you’re working with Apttus or Big Machines and looking to jump to the leader in the CPQ space, Gears is the place for you. We’ll get you ramped up across the entire product suite and work to get you CPQ certified. The Senior Consultant – CPQ Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant CPQ Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Field Service Specialist – Field Service is exploding at Salesforce and Gears is one of the top partners that has been working with Field Service since it launched. Field Service is a unique industry – as well as a unique product – and it takes someone with field experience to really successfully work with customers to implement the product. Working with ServiceMax or Toa and looking to get into the fastest growing Field Service tool with Salesforce? With your industry experience, we will ramp you up quickly on Field Service Lightning and you’ll be ready to go. The Senior Consultant – Field Service Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant FSL Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Communities Specialist – At Gears, we work with Communities on nearly every Service Cloud implementation we do, but we also work with Partner and Employee Communities for all different use cases. Communities is a big part of what we do at Gears, but with the design work that it entails, it is a unique cloud to work with. Due to that, we have a team of specialists that only work on Community projects. If you have worked with Communities in the past, or have website implementation experience along with your Salesforce chops, this could be the role for you. The Senior Consultant – Communities Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant Communities Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant – Not everyone needs to be a specialist. While we are seeing a lot of projects in specialty areas like CPQ and FSL, the bulk of our projects are still Service Cloud and Sales Cloud projects. Most of our consultants came from Salesforce customers – places that weren’t doing enough with Salesforce or were just doing it too slowly. Are you at a customer and wanting to really flex your Salesforce chips more than you currently can today? Or maybe you’re at another consultancy and want to experience the work-life balance of working remotely? Either way, Gears is the place where you’ll have a terrific work-life balance while still engaging in challenging projects across a range of industries and different Salesforce projects. The Senior Consultant position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant position.
- Delivery Manager – With all of these exciting consultants we are adding, we need strong managers to lead them. Our Delivery Managers each manage a team of 8 – 10 Senior Consultants to help them with their career growth, but also to be the escalation point for their projects. Our Delivery Managers all have deep, hands-on experience implementing projects and act as mentors to their team, guiding them through tough spots in a project and overall ensuring their team is successful with their engagements. The Delivery Managers are also heavily involved in guiding and building Delivery processes for all of Gears. If you have strong experience managing a team of successful consultants or feel you are ready to, this is the position for you. The Delivery Manager position is a work-from-home position with limited travel. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Delivery Manager position.
- Data Specialist – Whether an org-to-org migration or a data migration from a legacy system, data can be the key to a successful Salesforce implementation. Do you love Data? Do you love Salesforce? Do you enjoy problem-solving and the nuances of inserting and updating Salesforce data? Perhaps T-SQL is your second language? If so, you have found your people! Come join a team of data enthusiasts who are on the cutting edge of technology, always learning something new, and a group that is eager to share knowledge and help you be successful! The Data Migration Team works closely with the Project team and fellow Data Services Integration team members to ultimately ensure customer satisfaction. No, it’s not “just data” – it’s the key that drives decision making, sales, and support for millions of customers around the world! If you are ready to join a team of like-minded individuals, take the first step today! Click here to learn more about our Data Specialist position.
- Boomi Integration Architect – Building the connection between systems is critical to gaining insights, improving user experience, and preventing duplication of data, effort, and resources. Do you dream about integration patterns like some people dream of sugar plum fairies? Do you geek out about new ways to connect data? Do you count the ways Salesforce data can be extracted? If this sounds familiar, then this job is for you! We are looking for someone who can communicate their understanding of integrations and how to best set them up in a particular business scenario. Someone who loves building integrations using all kinds of different tools like, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Talend, Tibco, Magic….you get the idea. As an Integration Architect, you get to work with other like-minded teammates, working to push the boundaries to create the best experience for our customers by developing seamless integrations. Come join us! The opportunities are endless! Click here to learn more about our Boomi Integration Architect position.