Last week was a pretty crazy week for me. To start the week, the Jets…
2020 is here and each New Year brings a lot of resolutions and new goals for folks to embark on. Companies normally aren’t much different and here at GearsCRM we have an exciting year ahead of us. We had a great 2019: our 10th year anniversary, being named in the Top 10 Small Consulting Companies to work for and overall record growth across the board. We are going to build on top of this terrific year and keep going in 2020, but to do that, we need some new exciting people to join our team. We are actively looking for multiple positions that we’ve listed out below.
For those of you that don’t know us, we are a Gold Partner of Salesforce based outside of Boston. We’re very proud to have been named in the top 10 of the Best Small Consulting companies to work for in 2019 and a big reason for this was our company culture and diversity. We’re a virtual company, so every position is a work from home position and because of that we have people across many states. Our primary concentrations are around Boston and Chicago, with big pockets in Tennessee and Texas (including many other states across Central and East regions), and a growing presence in Canada. From a Salesforce stand-point, we attack the hard projects. We love technical challenges as a company, and truly are a company full of Salesforce enthusiasts and geeks. We are a full multi-cloud partner for Salesforce with concentrations in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (and all of its products like Field Service, Digital Engagement, etc.) Communities, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Einstein Services, and Pardot. We also have a large integration team that is focused on MuleSoft and Dell Boomi.
For all of these positions, we’re looking for fun people that are self-motivated and able to solve hard problems and challenges. If you are up for that challenge and interested in any of these positions, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Here are the positions we are looking to fill immediately:
- Senior Salesforce Developer – One of our secret weapons as a Salesforce partner is the strength of our very senior development team. As a company, we work on a lot of the harder projects and they are full of technical challenges that haven’t been done before. Our development team is a key contributor for us attacking these challenges and solving our customer’s requirements with Salesforce. A lot of the focus has shifted to Lightning, but obviously apex is still an important skill. We’re looking for senior developers that can work within complex Salesforce environments and develop solutions across all of the various Salesforce technologies. If you are bored doing the same apex trigger over and over, Gears is the place to sink your teeth into unique and challenging projects. The Senior Developer role is a work from home position with almost no travel. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Salesforce Developer position.
- Senior Consultant: CPQ Specialist – CPQ is one of the fastest-growing products for us at Gears and we have also recently launched a partnership with Conga to work with complementary products of CPQ including Conga Contracts, Conga Composer and Conga Sign. If you have CPQ experience or if you’re working with Apttus or Big Machines and looking to jump to the leader in the CPQ space, Gears is the place for you. We’ll get you ramped up across the entire product suite and work to get you CPQ certified. The Senior Consultant – CPQ Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant CPQ Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Field Service Specialist – Field Service is exploding at Salesforce and Gears is one of the top partners that has been working with Field Service since it launched. Field Service is a unique industry – as well as a unique product – and it takes someone with field experience to really successfully work with customers to implement the product. Working with ServiceMax or Toa and looking to get into the fastest growing Field Service tool with Salesforce? With your industry experience, we will ramp you up quickly on Field Service Lightning and you’ll be ready to go. The Senior Consultant – Field Service Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant FSL Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant: Communities Specialist – At Gears, we work with Communities on nearly every Service Cloud implementation we do, but we also work with Partner and Employee Communities for all different use cases. Communities is a big part of what we do at Gears, but with the design work that it entails, it is a unique cloud to work with. Due to that, we have a team of specialists that only work on Community projects. If you have worked with Communities in the past, or have website implementation experience along with your Salesforce chops, this could be the role for you. The Senior Consultant – Communities Specialist position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant Communities Specialist position.
- Senior Consultant – Not everyone needs to be a specialist. While we are seeing a lot of projects in CPQ and FSL, the bulk of our projects are still Service Cloud and Sales Cloud projects. Most of our consultants came from Salesforce customers – places that weren’t doing enough with Salesforce or were just doing it too slowly. Are you at a customer and wanting to really flex your Salesforce skills more than you currently can today? Or maybe you’re at another consultancy and want to experience the work-life balance of working remotely? Either way, Gears is the place where you’ll have a terrific work-life balance while still engaging in challenging projects across different industries and different Salesforce projects. The Senior Consultant position is a work-from-home position, but it does involve some light travel to customers. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Senior Consultant position.
- Delivery Manager – With all of these exciting consultants we are adding, we need strong managers to lead them. Our Delivery Managers each manage a team of 8 – 10 Senior Consultants to help them with their career growth, but also to be the escalation point for their projects. Our Delivery Managers all have deep hands-on experience implementing projects and act as mentors to their team, guiding them through tough spots in a project and overall ensuring their team is successful with their projects. The Delivery Managers are also heavily involved in guiding and building Delivery processes for all of Gears. If you have strong experience managing a team of successful consultants or feel you are ready to, this is the position for you. The Delivery Manager position is a work-from-home position with limited travel. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Delivery Manager position.
- Resourcing Manager – The Resourcing Manager role is part of our Operations team and will be responsible for working the jigsaw puzzle that is resourcing at a growing professional services company. Part of this role will be assisting with the transition to our new Project & Resource Management tool Cloud Coach and helping our users navigate the new tool and processes. The other part will be working with the project teams to ensure their resourcing is accurately reflected in Cloud Coach and overall oversight of resourcing issues that may pop up as projects are evolving. If you have resource or operational experience at a professional services company and you look at data as something exciting, this is a terrific position to get in as the team is growing. The Resourcing Manager position is a work-from-home position with limited travel. Candidates can be anywhere in the United States or Canada. Click here to learn more about our Resourcing Manager position.