GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Solutions Architect to join our Midwest Practice. The Solution Architect plays a hybrid role, scoping initiatives for prospective clients and then coordinating with the team of Engagement Managers to execute on new implementation and enhancement projects. The Solution Architect will be responsible for determining the ultimate solution for the new customer and/or project and communicating this to the Engagement Manager responsible for project execution.
This will be a work from home position with flexible hours. Some travel will be required, in particular within the Midwest region covering Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan and Ohio. Package will include salary, bonus, health insurance and 401k.
Candidate must be located in the Midwest area – ideally in the Chicago area, but any of the following states will be considered: Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan, Tennessee and Ohio.
- Coordinate with prospective clients to design and scope potential engagements for GearsCRM.
- Onboard new clients with a discovery session or business process review including both the GearsCRM team and the client team.
- Craft Statement of Work documents and Estimates, and coordinate with prospective customers to close the sale.
- Apply strong project management skills in overseeing various concurrent scoping initiatives and active projects.
- Note that all prospective clients the Solutions Architect are warm referrals. This role does not involved outbound cold calling or cold lead generation.
- Deep understanding of CRM and how Salesforce can be used to support business processes. Broad understanding of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is beneficial.
- 7+ years of operational experience utilizing CRM to scale business processes. 3+ years of salesforce experience minimum.
- Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification required, and previous Salesforce consulting is preferred.
- Proven ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, and proven ability to identify and implement the most effective option.
- Refined ability to document requirements for developers. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is required.
- Experience collaborating with development resources to identify estimates and prepare Statement of Work documents.
- Experience designing data mappings for integration projects is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team is critical.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables while achieving deadlines.
- Past Sales experience is not required but is beneficial. Our success derives from architecting quality solutions for clients rather than “selling” GearsCRM or salesforce in the traditional sense. The most important attribute for the successful Solution Architect is the ability to understand a prospect’s needs and then demonstrate how salesforce can be used to solve for the need.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at email@example.com/gearscrm and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.