GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Consultant, Salesforce Analytics Specialist. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to analyze business requirements, implement solutions that leverage Salesforce Einstein Analytics and manage projects. You’ll partner with our industry leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers and Technical Architects to solve complex problems and deliver top notch Einstein Analytics implementations and enhancements to your clients. These Analytics projects may be in conjunction with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Community Cloud.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert salesforce.com solutions on a daily basis.
- Leads discussions with clients to address and answer specific business questions, capture requirements and provide consultative guidance on solution/delivery options
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop innovative analytics solutions that solve business challenges and align to industry best practices
- Leads the implementation of technical/architectural aspects of Analytics solutions
- Performs analytic software configuration and coding
- Clearly and succinctly communicates findings and insights to customers with proper verification and validation techniques
- Follows internal methodologies and standardized approaches and seeks to continuously improve them based on experience
- Develops and teaches best practices in relevant analytics areas
5+ years of experience:
- Working with Business Intelligence and data mining tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E.g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Birst, Microsoft Power BI)
- Preparing data for analysis through data manipulation, data wrangling or ETL
- Visualizing data to communicate insights
- Working in a consulting environment and/or working with stakeholders to understand and achieve business goals using data
Candidates must also have:
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead client interactions and communications
- Ability to problem solve creatively and learn quickly
- Strong understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The following skills would also be a plus:
- Experience with statistical and predictive modelling
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud experience.
- Salesforce Analytics Advanced Certification (previously considered Brown Belt) or higher
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.