GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Consultant, Salesforce CPQ Specialist. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to analyze business requirements, implement solutions that leverage Salesforce CPQ and manage projects. You’ll partner with our industry leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers and Technical Architects to solve complex problems and deliver top notch Salesforce CPQ implementations and enhancements to your clients. These CPQ projects may be in conjunction with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Community Cloud.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert salesforce.com solutions on a daily basis.
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce CPQ design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Configure Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud solutions.
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers as needed.
- Effectively manage all aspects of projects and client communications.
- Deliver end user training and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including CPQ and Contract Management (ex: Salesforce CPQ, Big Machines, Apptus, etc.) with proficiency in Salesforce CPQ and the willingness to become certified.
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce CPQ; exposure to Conga preferred
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) expertise
- Experience managing a Salesforce instance required. Exposure to multiple Salesforce instances preferred.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration required.
- Sales Consultant certification preferred.
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.