GearsCRM, a fast-growing Salesforce consulting company, is seeking a Salesforce Consultant for its Service Cloud practice. Our Salesforce Consultant will work with customers to analyze their requirements, and develop designs for Salesforce projects. Our Project Managers will be teamed with an Engagement Manager to and work with the expanded team of internal Developers and Solution Architects to implement and enhance Salesforce.
This position will primarily be a work from home position, supporting a strategic client in the San Francisco Bay Area. Due to the onsite visits, the candidate ideally would be located in the San Francisco / San Jose / Mountain View area. We would also consider strong candidates in other states we have a presence which includes Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and New York.
- Salesforce Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and using best practices, crafting a solution with Salesforce that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers to build solutions where needed
- Provide End User Training and Documentation during roll-out
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration – Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com. 2+ years of salesforce administration managing an advanced Salesforce instance with Service Cloud is required. Exposure to multiple salesforce instances is preferred.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements is required. Live Agent experience would be a bonus.
- Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a bonus and previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Previous Consulting experience is preferred.
- Strong ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Operational and / or Business Analyst background in Customer Service required. Operational experience in Sales and Marketing is a bonus.
- Strong Project Management skills. 2+ Years experience with large project management required
- Ability to document requirements for developers a must. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is a must.
- Strong data management skills a plus. Excel and Data Loader are a must. Demandtools is a bonus. Experience with data consolidations and de-duplication required.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient manner, but also with a team. Different project sizes will determine if the team is one or several members.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at email@example.com/gearscrm and include your resume if you’re interested.