GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective Salesforce implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as an Integration Specialist. In this role, you’ll lead technical requirements sessions, architect integration strategies and facilitate data management for clients. You’ll partner with our industry leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers and Consultants to solve complex problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to clients.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
- Facilitate technical design sessions to identify client integration requirements and processes.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Build integrations to achieve client business objectives.
- Implement data solutions including big data management strategies, data migrations and data cleansing.
- Collaborate with developers on custom solutions.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations.
- Provide detailed estimates.
- Act as a subject matter expect in sales cycles.
- Design and execute detailed test plans to ensure highest possible quality of deliverables.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- 3+ years of experience managing an advanced Salesforce instance required. Exposure to multiple Salesforce instances preferred.
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools, and ETL with Salesforce.
- Mulesoft or Dell Boomi certifications are preferred.
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce.
- Strong data management skills required, including experience with data consolidation and de-duplication. Advanced knowledge of Excel, Data Loader, Demandtools and Snapshot required.
- Proven experience designing integration data mappings.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.