GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Engagement Manager (EM) to strategically manage a portfolio of customers. The EM is personally responsible for managing all aspects of the long-term relationship between customers and GearsCRM. The Engagement Manager comes to thoroughly understand customers’ business needs, oversees GearsCRM execution, and grows the partnership with the customer by fostering a roadmap of future work. The Engagement Manager will be a senior team member able to navigate difficult situations, pragmatically approach problems, and bring other teammates together to collaborate, motivate, and execute.
GearsCRM is a respected salesforce.com SI partner with a reputation built on trust, honesty, and quality of work. The Engagement Manager position must exemplify these qualities to our customers while fostering an environment of team work and comradery at Gears and beyond.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis. Some travel will be required.
- Partner closely with customers to gain a thorough understanding of business priorities, pain points and Salesforce needs.
- Manage the relationships and priorities between a customer, their salesforce team, and Gears – proactively communicating plans and statuses across a variety of constituents
- Influence key decision makers on how to evolve Salesforce instances to support business goals. Build and maintain relationships and sell appropriate solutions to meet annual quota.
- Produce strategic account plans and technology road maps.
- Deftly manage expectations and feedback with executive stakeholders.
- Participate in discovery sessions and business process reviews including both the GearsCRM team and the client team.
- Craft Statement of Work documents and Estimates, and coordinate with prospective customers to close the sale.
- Apply strong project management skills in overseeing various concurrent sales efforts and active projects.
- Act as primary point of contact for escalations, and effectively coordinate resolutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Responsible for entire client experience and success of customer relationship.
- Deep understanding of CRM and how Salesforce can be used to support business processes. Broad understanding of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is beneficial.
- 7+ years of operational experience utilizing CRM to scale business processes. 3+ years of Salesforce experience minimum.
- Ability to differentiate between business needs, technical design, and system requirements.
- Past sales and client relationship management experience in a role that carried an annual quota is preferred.
- Proven ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team is critical.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables while achieving deadlines.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.