GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Senior Salesforce Developer with experience in developing Apex and Visualforce applications. The ideal candidate will have over a year of developing Apex and Visualforce, advanced knowledge of web development technologies, have a willingness to learn, and be a positive team player.
This will be a work from home position, with flexible hours and very little client interaction. This role will be part of a small development team, where Engagement Managers provide all requirements and configuration so the candidate can focus purely on development.
Candidate must be located in the United States.
- Develop custom Apex and Visualforce Classes and Triggers for a variety of clients. Development would include creation of test cases with adequate code coverage, and deploying code across instances.
- Support of existing deployed Classes and Triggers.
- Work with a team of developers for some projects, and as a sole contributor in others, depending on the project size
- Experience managing multiple class and triggers in a complex salesforce instance is required. Experience optimizing batch scheduling and design to ensure conflicts do not occur.
- Experience developing salesforce Apps for the AppExchange would be a bonus.
- Salesforce Certification is a plus but not required.
- Proven ability to research and come up with a technical approach to a new problem
- Eclipse knowledge and experience in conjunction with Salesforce is mandatory
- Salesforce user and administrator understanding is a plus
- Must have a positive attitude, be able to work with a small team, and be able to multi-task several projects while setting your own schedule to meet deadlines.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.